Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Executive Office - General Manager - Pre Opening
Rotana Corporate Office
We are currently looking for a General Manager to open our 1st properties within Istanbul, Turkey - the Burgu Kule Arjaan by Rotana & the Tango Kule Arjaan by Rotana.
The same is a three tower development with a total of 410 keys, whereby you are responsible to direct the opening development and progress of the hotel and manage overall standard and service implementation and improvement.
The role involves to determine key success criteria for achieving business plan and goals & will include key responsibilities such as:
• Create and establish the property on defined target markets, business management and develop and fulfill the defined business plan at a hotel & company level
• Design effective and successful sales, pricing, distributions and yielding strategies to achieve and enhance profitability
• Be fully involved operationally with high visibility in the day to day business of the hotel
• Set effective systems and controls to ensure the consistent smooth running of departments
• Actively participate in the development of all key managerial positions and manage effectively labor turnover, recruitment & colleague development within budgeted parameters
• Create, maintain and encourage excellent public and colleague relations
• Establish a proactive approach to the selling, marketing and merchandising of the full portfolio of activities throughout the hotel
• Work in partnership and develop a close relationship with owners and asset managers
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally be holding a degree in hospitality management or a related field from an accredited college or university with a minimum of at least two completed assignments as General Manager / Hotel Manager within similar market segments. You must be a computer literate with effective and outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written and previous experiences within Turkey are seen as a distinct advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading operations and be a financial acumen coupled with a keen eye to quality and detail along with the ability to drive through solutions. You are a leader who is naturally hands on, with an on-site management style, good relationship building skills and great references from previous employers as well as employees. Ideally you are a dynamic and entrepreneurial Manager who invigorates and motivates the operation with confidence and style while possessing following additional competencies:
Growing the Business
Drive for Results
- Job Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Department: Executive Office
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1